Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hello!

Hi.. I'm J and I am a music lover.

Eversince I can remember, I have always loved singing but singing doesn't seem to love me back. Nonetheless, I still follow what's new and enjoy some good old songs once in a while.

For a couple of years now, I tried to document the Billboard Top 100 Chart not just to be updated but to have a record of the list because if you would notice, once the new list of the week gets refreshed, the previous week's list gets locked and only shows the Top 10. When and if you wanna go back and check what was in what position on that week, you wouldn't find out anymore. Unfortunately, I do it on and off, whenever I've got extra time only which doesn't come that often. And worst of all, my HDD where I saved all those list got corrupted so BOOM! I lost everything!

That's why I decided to make this blog. I know there might be numerous other music blog that does what I only plan to do but I don't care. I want my own personal music blog because I, J, likes Music!

So expect to have the latest Billboard Top 100 Chart to be listed here every week. They usually refresh their list on Fridays, I can't promise to immediately update this blog by then, give me time, I've got a life too you know, but as soon as  I can, I surely will list it down here.

I will also list down the current hits in the Philippines via the Pinoy MYX Countdown wherein they chart 20 best songs of the week.

I love watching music videos of my favorite songs. Whenever something new debuts, I'll surely blog them here too.

To easily memorize songs, I tend to look up the lyrics and sing along with the song. Just for posterity, I will post them here as well.

Latest news, events and other music-related things that I come across the net will be shared here too.

Last but not the least, I will start listing down my favorite songs of all time. I have been planning on compiling songs I like but i never get the chance to do so. Here, I certainly will list them down as i remember them.

I know that I earlier said that this is a personal music blog but I believe that sharing is amazing so if you have anything related to the above items, please feel free to contact me by leaving a message or comment.

So, welcome to my blog and if you're still reading this, Thank you very much!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment