Monday, February 4, 2013

Beyonce at 2013 Superbowl Halftime

Today, Beyonce proved that she is indeed a superstar with her outstanding performance at the Halftime of Super Bowl.

photo source: washington post




The 12-minute set is totally live and featured a medley of her hits which includes Love on Top, Crazy in Love, End of Time, Baby Boy and Halo. She was dressed in leather and was dancing like Catwoman. so delicate yet fierce.

image
photo source: bbc news

The stage was decorated with the profile of Beyonce - herself. With some flames and explosives, the show was a mini concert.

Don't fret, here's the clip for you to enjoy:


video source: youtube user

And yes, Destiny's Child re-united.


photo source: billboard

Just a topping on the Beyonce's Cake! :)

What do you think of her performance? Like it or Didn't Like it? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment, connecting with me through email : jlikesmusicblog@gmail.com and/or tweet me, like my facebook page, follow my tumblr and pin me at pinterest :

image image image image

i'll get back to you sooner than you think! join me again next time here in  J Likes Music

No comments:

Post a Comment